- This book made me a little nostalgic of a simpler time when all I had to worry about was school, friends and boys. I really enjoyed reading this book and suggest that even if you buy it for your daughter or friend that you pick up a copy for yourself!
- This modern-day fable shows us that the best way to reduce stress is to cultivate mindfulness. While we cannot control much of what happens, we can get better outcomes if we stop to see situations clearly and calmly.
- Sarah O’Hara wants to be a fairy princess. She receives a magical pair of fairy wings for her sixth birthday. They make her the most popular girl in school, although far from a princess, when she bullies her classmate, Angela. Tragedy strikes and Sarah needs a friend. Angela sets her hurt feelings aside to help. Will Sarah realize that it takes more than a pair of wings to be a princess and become a more loving person?
-LiveOurValuesEveryday!!! combines thoughtful text and easy to use templates that empower readers of all ages to discover, define, and live their values every day, in spite of societal trends and temptations that challenge their resolve.
- Lucinda’s book is a collection of many different stories from Moms who had left their jobs in the corporate world in order to stay home and raise their children. Some left by choice and some had no choice at all, but in the end they knew they made the right decision.
- Take a delightful and magical journey as Lani and Maleko search for and find their ‘Ohana (family). While you travel along with them, discover some of Hawai’i’s favorite local foods, too!
- A collection of newspaper-style cartoons about moon inhabitants who are the ultimate outsiders. But it’s not about them, it’s about us. And these cartoons are not available online or in newspapers—just in book form.
- A selection of Sesame Street eBooks are now available to read online for free, with additional titles to be added in January, giving users a preview of Sesame Street’s eBook experience.
The Five Dangerous Trends Concerning Kids, Technology and the Internet was written with your time, or lack thereof, in mind. Everyone is extremely busy and in the age of information overload, this book is condensed and concise. The technology trends are well explained regarding Cyberbullying, Cyberharassment, Cyberstalking, Internet Predators, Social Networking Online, Video Streaming Websites, Texting and Sexting.